JOB VACANCY – An experienced security officer is urgently needed in the Lagos branch of White Soul Motors Limited, one of Nigeria’s leading importer, marketer and distributor of vehicles.
INSIGHT ON THE ORGANIZATION
White Soul Motors Limited, incorporated in 1996 is a leading importer, distributor and marketer of various brands of brand new and very clean foreign used vehicles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:👇
Job Title: Security Officer
Job Type: Full Time
White Soul Motors, a highly reputable transport company is looking to engage the services of a Security Officers to provide security services to our premises, assets and personnel.
The successful candidates will be required to maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions.
The security officer is the first point of contact to the organization and as such must exhibit top notch customer service.
Key Functions of the Role:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Protect companyТs property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences and report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol premises regularly to maintain order and establish presence
- Monitor and authorize entrance of vehicles or people in the property
- Secure all exits, doors and windows after end of operations
- Respond to alarms by investigating and assessing the situation
- Provide assistance to visitors or staff in need
- Apprehend and detain perpetrators according to legal protocol before arrival of authorities
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity and important occurrences
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum of SSCE / OND
- Proven experience as security officer or guard
- Required Skills:
- Knowledge of legal guidelines for area security and public safety
- Familiarity with report writing
- Excellent surveillance and observation skills
- Trained in First Aid and self-defense
- High School diploma is required.
Application Closing Date: 1st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.