JOB VACANCY – An experienced HR Assistant is currently needed in the Lagos branch of White Soul Motors Limited, one of Nigeria’s leading importer, marketer and distributor of vehicles.
INSIGHT ON THE ORGANIZATION
White Soul Motors Limited, incorporated in 1996 is a leading importer, distributor and marketer of various brands of brand new and very clean foreign used vehicles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:👇
Job Title: HR Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
White Soul Motors, a highly reputable transport company is looking to engage the services of a Human Resources Assistant to provide a wide range of support activities within the HR department, from coordinating meetings to maintaining our employee database and posting job ads.
A key part of this role would involve acting as a liaison between HR and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions
The successful candidate would also assist in creating policies, processes and documents.
Key Functions of the Role
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Manage social media accounts and update the companyТs website
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database
- Stay up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
Minimum of a B.Sc Degree in relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a HR intern or assistant or similar role
- Experience in the IT, transport/logistics industry is an added advantage.
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular)
- Familiarity with ATS software and resume databases
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on companyТs success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Digital marketing skills.
Application Closing Date: 1st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.