JOB VACANCY – Medical doctors are urgently needed for employment by the Kaduna state government (KDSG). The Kaduna state government is currently running an employment campaign in the health sector to improve the health outcome of the state.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
As part of its determination to improve health outcomes, the Kaduna State Government has been implementing a programme to expand citizen access to decent healthcare services. To this end, investments are being made in primary, secondary and tertiary health facilities. The state government has also established the Contributory Health Insurance Scheme to enable enrollees to access health services without incurring out-of-pocket expenses. KDSG is seeking qualified and committed medical professionals and other health workers to strengthen and expand the provision of essential health services for the people of Kaduna State.
Minimum years of experience: 0
Qualifications: B.Sc /MBBS
Applicants to be employed for any position must present evidence of the following:
- Relevant certificates from recognised institutions
- Current license to practice (where applicable)
- Registration with professional body/bodies
- Evidence of NYSC discharge/exemption certificate (where applicable)
- Medical doctors must present evidence of certificate of registration with NMDC, while possession of Postgraduate Fellowship qualification is an added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online vis this link: 👉 CLICK HERE TO APPLY
NOTE: Applicants can email email@example.com to resolve any issues with submitting their applications.
Published: June 8, 2020
Offer Type: Full time
Deadline: June 30, 2020
Specialization: Medical/ Health
Industries: Healthcare / Pharmaceutical /Government