JOB VACANCY – A customer service specialist is urgently needed at Trueluxe Limited, an elite real estate company in Lagos.
INSIGHT ON THE ORGANIZATION
Trueluxe Limited is a real estate company involved in a broad range of real estate activities including property marketing, development, facility management amongst many. Our business coverage extends to providing product/service offerings across the real estate industry and extending to vertically related businesses and markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:👇
Job Title: Customer Service Specialist
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Generate and develop a pipeline of new/existing sales leads and generate sales through telephone marketing of the company’s product / services
- Initiate outbound calls daily which include Outbound sales, marketing
- Work closely with digital marketers to close deals from leads generated online
- Strengthen customer relationships while attracting new ones and provide prospects/customers with complete information on product and process via telephone and emails
- Handle incoming calls and enquiries
- Manage Site Inspection Scheduling, taking calls and organise site/property visit schedule
- Email & SMS Marketing – Manage Email boxes and Lists, and conduct active email and SMS marketing
- Conduct LinkedIn Marketing Ц LinkedIn in-mailing, pitching, and driving engagements and promotions on LinkedIn
- Engage with Clients/prospects through online platforms including WhatsApp
- Conduct administrative tasks including documentation, managing client data/database
- Calls log management, maintaining a coherent filing System and maintaining up to date records of client interactions.
- Experience in outbound customer service or telemarketing and converting leads to sales or similar role
- Great Communicator – Persuasive and Convincing communication skills
- Exceptional telephone manners and good time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure, variable working hours and multi-tasking skills
- Real Estate experience desired or good depth knowledge of the real estate industry and workings
- Social media savvy
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Candidates must reside on the Island, around Ajah, Sangotedo, Awoyaya axis or nearby environs.
- Candidates must have relevant certification, Diploma, OND, HND or a Degree.
Application Closing Date: 15th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Customer Service Specialist” as the subject of the mail.