JOB VACANCY – An experienced customer service executive is urgently needed by Outsource Africa, a top Nigerian consulting company based in Lagos.
INSIGHT ON THE ORGANIZATION
The Outsource Company is a 100 % privately held Nigerian company offering BPO/ITES (Business Process Outsourcing/Information Technology Enabled Services), from its state of art 350+ seat (additional 1000 seat also in plan) call center facility in Abuja, Nigeria. Our world class facility offers end-to-end voice and non-voice BPO services globally. We are a premier company, managing complex transaction processing operations and offering end-to-end solutions. We combine our BPO expertise with research, analytics, risk advisory and process consulting services to deliver a broad suite of offerings to our customers.
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
- A customer service executive ensures the timely resolution of 1st level support related issues in the contact centre by attending to customers’ issues and queries and resolves 2nd level support issues and liaises with other support divisions to provide excellent support services.
- He/She delivers exceptional and superior customer service at each point of interaction with the customer & responds promptly to customer issues within agreed SLAs (Service Level Agreement).
- Delivers superior customer service at each point of interaction with the customer & responds promptly to customer issues within agreed SLAs (Service Level Agreement)
- Facilitates 1st and 2nd level trouble shooting for issues regarding downtime and communicates with the 3rd level team on resolution
- Works closely with customer experience to ensure customer satisfaction, participates in site visits to customers in order to foster better relationship management
- Liaises with the Quality Assurance team, in order to maintain templates for downtimes to be communicated both externally and internally
- Resolves escalated issues and bulk requests from Corporates and Consumers and assists with reversals, confirmation of transactions and second level investigation
- Liaises with the Service Management Team for issues that require further assistance / follow up
- Performs manual reversals for failed transactions from customers
- Manages downtime incidents and liaises with the Platform Integrity Team to communicate the details to customers
- Resolves challenges with regards to inaccessibility of the CRM tool, and inability to log on to Cisco(for call related requests)
- Logs in issues and their completion status on the CRM
- Extracts performance statistics of agents from CRM.
Minimum years of experience: 3
Qualifications: B.Sc /HND
Desired Course: Administration /Social Sciences
Educational and Skill Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Administration, Sciences, Social sciences, or Arts
- Any relevant professional qualification is an added advantage
- Minimum of Three (3) years in a customer service role with a focus on Information Technology
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to email below using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Send your applications to: email@example.com
Published: June 10, 2020
Offer Type: Full time
Experience: Minimum of 3years
Deadline: June 15, 2020
Specialization: Customer Service