JOB VACANCY – A combination Welder is urgently needed at Rasayela Nig. Ltd., an outsourcing welding and fabrication company in Lekki, Lagos state.
INSIGHT ON THE ORGANIZATION
Rasayela Nig. Ltd is into the outsourcing of skilled professionals and technicans as well as unskilled personnels. We provide seamless logistic supports for our clients outsourced workers. We adhere strictly to statutory obligations and also keep our clients abreast of any changes making statutory contribution on our outsourced workers on behalf of our clien…see more.
JOB TITLE: Combination Welder
JOB TYPE: Full Time
Experience: 1 year
Field: Engineering / Technical
Salary Range: 200,000 – 250,000
- Fabricated products with FCAW, GMAW, SMAW, PAC, SAW, GTAW welding processes and CNC machining based on the customer’s need
- Studied blueprints and CAD drawings designed by the engineering team and fabricated the products accurately based on the designed layouts.
- Welds metal components together to fabricate or repair products, such as machine parts, part equipment, mobile homes, motors and generator.
- Performs related tasks, such as thermal cutting and grinding.
- Repairs broken or cracked parts, fill holes, and increase size of metal parts.
- They go through series of test (X-Ray) before confirmation.
- Study blueprints, sketches, or specifications
- Calculate dimensions to be welded
- Inspect structures or materials to be welded
- Ignite torches or start power supplies
- Monitor the welding process to avoid overheating
- Maintain equipment and machinery
- A high school diploma or equivalent combined with technical and on-the-job training is typically required to become a welder, cutter, solderer, or brazer.
- Licenses, Certifications, and Registrations
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below.