JOB VACANCY – A chief operating officer is currently needed at Protege Professionals Limited, a top consultant company in Lagos.
INSIGHT ON THE ORGANIZATION
At Protege Professionals, we believe that individuals and organisations need to apply a whole new level of thinking to navigate and thrive in the emerging world. We no longer have the luxury of conducting business as usual. The organisation or individual that will survive in today’s world is one who can imagine and create their future. For anyone who feels uneasy and boxed up in their careers, or entrepreneurs and organisations who want to stay ahead of the new era, or youths who want to be equipped for the future – we can help you achieve this… See more.
Job title: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Reports To: Group Chief Executive Officer (GCEO)
Plans, directs, and oversees the company’s operational policies, rules, initiatives, and goals. Helps the organisation execute long-term and short-term plans and directives by implementing judgement, vision, management, and leadership.
- Working together with key participants to compile the budget.
- Spearheading strategies to steer the company’s future in a positive direction.
- Driving the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goals.
- Delegating responsibilities to ensure staff members grow as capable participants.
- Employing various initiatives to coach employees to optimise their capabilities.
- Assessing and implementing improved processes and new technologies, and collaborating with management regarding the implementation of these improvements.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.).
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance.
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures.
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
Minimum years of experience: 15
Qualifications: B.Sc /HND /MSc
Desired Course: Business Administration
- B.Sc / B.A in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc / MBA is a plus
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role.
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- 15+ years cognate experience across board.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Ability to make business projections three years into the future.
- Proven track record of managing complex successfully.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office.
- Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Note: Only qualified persons will be contacted.
Send your applications to: email@example.com
Published: June 10, 2020
Offer Type: Full time
Experience: Minimum of 15years
Deadline: June 26, 2020
Specialization: Administration/ Office/ Operations /Secretarial / PA